The Secrets to Some Tranquil Snoozing | Life Love and Hiccups: The Secrets to Some Tranquil Snoozing
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Wednesday 6 May 2015

The Secrets to Some Tranquil Snoozing

Pin It
Scandinavian bedroom by New York Architects Resolution: 4 Architecture

Sleep. Just the thought of it is enough to bring a big smile to my face and yet on the other hand, the prospect of a broken night’s sleep is enough to make me curl up in a little ball and cry.


I am a total night owl by nature and it is late at night that I seem to function at my optimum level. At least that’s what I like to tell myself.
I figure it’s probably because my kids are all tucked up in bed and I can actually hear myself think, but it’s also probably that I have trained myself to be that way, too.
I have accepted that unless I suddenly develop a serious bed wetting condition, it’s unlikely that I am ever going to be an early riser and so I am over at Kidspot today sharing 10 ways we can make the most of the sleep we do manage to get and how to create a tranquil sleep space.
Are you a night owl or an early bird?