Last Minute Entertaining... For The Reformed Perfectionist | Life Love and Hiccups: Last Minute Entertaining... For The Reformed Perfectionist
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Tuesday 30 December 2014

Last Minute Entertaining... For The Reformed Perfectionist

Pin It

Cause I am no longer going to be such a perfectionist *ahem* right? I shouldn't be stressing in the slightest about pulling together a last minute New Years Eve gathering... should I?
I mean, there is no better time to gather your friends and family than to see in the New Year together. You know, New year, new beginnings, new traditions and all that.
If you have nothing planned as yet either then fear not... it’s not too late! Invite some friends around or simply gather the family together and see in the New Year with a whole lotta love and laughter but without the usual headache.
Let’s just call it last minute entertaining for the reformed perfectionist shall we? 
Yes, for my sake – let’s!
I would love it if you popped on over and said hi and share your last minute tips READ MORE....