So THAT'S What You Have All Been Raving About! | Life Love and Hiccups: So THAT'S What You Have All Been Raving About!
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Thursday 5 June 2014

So THAT'S What You Have All Been Raving About!

Pin It
I know. I know.

Everyone has been rabbiting at me for years and years about how mornings are something pretty special. Something you have to see to believe.

I didn't believe you though. Mostly because I didn't want to believe you and admittedly I haven't seen many early mornings to form much of an educated opinion.

Its just that my bed is so warm and cosy at that time of the day and well my bed is so warm and cosy at that time of the day. I do love my sleep, in fact I am a dedicated sleeperinerer and it is a skill I have finely tuned over the years.

But this past week I have discovered something. You were right.

Awwww don't make me repeat it. You heard me the first time.

Oh OK YOU . WERE . RIGHT.

NOW I know what you have all been raving about.

THERE! Happy Now?

Mornings are pretty darn special though aren't they? I mean once you can actually convince your tired sleepy ass to leave the warm coccoon.

The crisp frosty air, the smell of the morning dew and the quiet.... ohhhhh the beautiful quiet. Just me, my self appointed exercise buddy (the fresh new day 2 and still a nice human being - 13 year old) and the brand new day.

I am convinced. Kinda. So far.


Are you an early riser or an early walker?
Do you need me to be like a reformed smoker and get all preachy on you too?