Procraftination 9 Funky Craft Projects For Your Home | Life Love and Hiccups: Procraftination 9 Funky Craft Projects For Your Home
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Thursday 26 June 2014

Procraftination 9 Funky Craft Projects For Your Home

Pin It

As you have probably guessed by now one of my favourite ways to waste some time is ProCRAFTinating. 

I'm not fussy, I'm happy to be crafting or myself or just pinning other peoples fabulous work on Pinterest and getting myself all amped up to make some stuff. Either way it is one of the most glorious ways to put off doing any of the boring stuff I am supposed to be doing.

I have my pinning routine down to a fine art these days. On the night I have set aside to get pin happy I sit on the couch at night with my G&T in my left hand and I right click and pin with my right. 

It is fluid and easy and it soothes me like a baby on a boob. Except there are no boobs and no babies involved which kind of mutes that analogy but whatever. You get what I mean.

Sweet baby cheeses there are some clever clogs in this world of ours. Some of the things people make are seriously so clever. Here are some of the funky projects for your home that I have pinned this week on Pinterest. If you are keen to give them a go you can click on the links below to go to the tutorials or if you aren't feeling quite that energetic, why not come on over and play with me on Pinterest. You can find me here.

What sort of things get you into a mad Pinning Frenzy on Pinterest?