Weekend Rewind Blog Hopping Party - The Valentine's Edition | Life Love and Hiccups: Weekend Rewind Blog Hopping Party - The Valentine's Edition
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Friday 14 February 2014

Weekend Rewind Blog Hopping Party - The Valentine's Edition

Pin It



Hellooo there lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day to you... if you are so inclined otherwise Happy Friday and cheers big ears. 

This week has flown by faster than a buttered bullet... which is good considering it is now Friday but I'll be super pissed if the weekend flies by just as quickly.

I had such a good time reading through all the gorgeous blogs that linked up with Bron (Maxabella) and I last weekend for the Weekend Rewind. It was awesome to see some of my regular faves in there and I loved visiting new blogs I had not yet had the joy of discovering.

I was having major girl envy over Emma's Baking Party for her daughter's birthday and my ovaries were throbbing fro Tahnee's gorgeous video of her pregnant sister. I was getting all nostalgic at Claire's with her post about mixed tapes and I may have had an extra toast or two in honour of Carolyn and her b'day milestone!

A couple of people mentioned raised the point of the dreaded Captcha last week... you know that thing that forces you to squint at the screen and try and copy the nonsense numbers that are floating around before you can leave a comment. We all love getting comments, but we need to make it as easy as possible for our readers to leave them. Maybe thinking about turning the Captcha word verification off for your linked post. If you are on Blogger and stuck with how to turn it off - here's a good tutorial I found for you.

Alright, so let's do it again and get this blog party cranking. Since it's Valentine's Day today, we thought it would be fun if you linked up a lovey dovey post of yours from the past whenever... anything to do with love will do us, we are not picky... just suckers for love!

I'm planning on spending my Valentine's evening snuggled up on the couch with my precious hubby and boy's stuffing our faces with Malteasers and watching Seventeen Again... AGAIN... 
Thank God for Zac Efron for saving me from falling into a teen movie coma.

As for the rest of the weekend, I'll be indulging in some big time butt planting and some major stuff all. If anyone needs me I'll most likely be curled up on a couch somewhere indulging in a little blog hopping. 

Simply link up your favourite post from the past week and then hop around and say hi to a couple of the other gorgeous blogs who have linked up. It doesn't matter if you link up here on my blog or over on Bron's blog (Maxabella), your link will show up in both places. The link will close on Sunday nights at midnight so get linking.