Because I've Got Far Too Much to Say to Ever Completely Shut-Up! | Life Love and Hiccups: Because I've Got Far Too Much to Say to Ever Completely Shut-Up!
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Because I've Got Far Too Much to Say to Ever Completely Shut-Up!

Pin It


Do you know it has been well over a year since I joined in a wordless Wednesday post? I tend to avoid them as I usually have far too much to say to ever go completely wordless.

Take this post for example... I know it is supposed to be all about the picture and not about the content, and although technically speaking it is not really wordless, in my defense it is far less wordy than my normal posts.

SHUT UP SONIA!!

I like this photo very much.

I have no idea who those people actually are, but I snapped a pic of them anyway as it appeared to me that it was an older woman with her son and I had visions of my own future when I spied the two of them on the beach last week.

I hope that when my boys eventually grow up they still like me enough to take the time to sit with me on the beach every once in a while and chew the fat.

That is all.