It's Always Cocktail Hour Somewhere | Life Love and Hiccups: It's Always Cocktail Hour Somewhere
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Friday 9 November 2012

It's Always Cocktail Hour Somewhere

Pin It Well hey there and a big Happy Friday to you!

I adore Fridays - like them, love them, want to marry them and would totally pash them if they had a mouth. It's hands down my favorite day of the week.

The promise of a whole weekend of freedom lays ahead, the craziness of work is behind me and heck I can almost hear the bell that signals it is cocktail hour. Mind you if I listen hard enough I can hear it pretty much wherever and whenever I need too. It's a very convenient talent of mine.

I'm thinking I am going to try out this gorgeous recipe for a Grapefruit Margarita from The Endless Meal. I'm also thinking they look very moreish and very very dangerous and I should probably stock up on some hangover cures...... just in case.


Anyway, it's quick one from me as I am out and about tarting around today, but I wanted to pop in and let you know I am hanging out with the gorgeous Joey from Duckprint at her beautiful blog where she is sharing my bedroom makeover.



I would love you to come on over and say hi and check out Joey's fabulous blog.

But don't forget to check back over the weekend as it is that time of the month again... OK not THAT time of the month, but the time of the month where I review and giveaway some fabulous goodies.

You gotta be in it to win it so make sure you enter!

See you then!