Wanna see my NEAT Pantry? Of course you do!!!! | Life Love and Hiccups: Wanna see my NEAT Pantry? Of course you do!!!!
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Wanna see my NEAT Pantry? Of course you do!!!!

Pin It You know that feeling you get when you clean something out so damn well that you cannot help but keep going back and having a look?

That was me yesterday afternoon. I cleaned out my kitchen cupboards and went CRAZZZZZZY with the labeller. I was a ruthless machine chucking anything that was at least a year out of date. I kept going back again again last night to have a look because it just made my organised little heart soar.

Wanna have a look? Cause I have looked so many times myself and one can only pat themselves on the back so many times before you get whiplash. So your turn....come on bring on the praise.

And yes, judging by the last photo I did get a little carried away. At least I will never mix them up though!

Here's the before shot - yeah HUGE mess!! School holidays does that to a pantry.

Are you ready for the reveal??

School snacks hidden away at the top of the cupboard.

I will never get them confused again.


 Linking up with 
the gorgeous Jess from Diary of a SAHM for I Blog On Tuesdays,