Summer Summer where fore art thou my Summer? | Life Love and Hiccups: Summer Summer where fore art thou my Summer?
Life Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and HiccupsLife Love and Hiccups

Sunday 11 December 2011

Summer Summer where fore art thou my Summer?

Pin It I love Summer. I adore everything about it - the heat, the sun, the smells, the clothes, the outdoor living, the beach. ahhhhhh!

But seriously - it is about time Summer showed up around here! Heck we are nearly into January and Summer has been a serious no show.

So to give it a little reminder of what it is supposed to look like, I have decided to pin some gorgeous Summer Pics I found on Pinterest.

All these images evoke a feeling of bliss to me and they are symbols of the things I love and ways I love to celebrate summer.


A cute summer wreath

Summer cocktails

A gorgeous summer beach house
 via

Hours spent lying around in the water

Dreamy days at the beach
 
Long lazy bike rides
 
Watermelon any which way

Walks on the beach after dinner

Mangoes - need I say more

What a gorgeous spot to enjoy a summers afternoon drink

The perfect summer cupcake

Now what kid wouldn't love this room on a summer holiday
Just sitting back and enjoying the view

Warm balmy evenings and candlelight

The ultimate Beach house